STYLENANDA 3 CONCEPT EYES (3CE) Eyeshadow Swatches and Review

Tuesday, March 3, 2015


3CE Eyeshadow Review Swatches


STYLENANDA is a Korean boutique that sells on-trend clothing at high street prices. It has a brick and mortar presence in Seoul, and lucky for its international fans like moi, it also has a website with international shipping to some countries. If you check out the website, you'll also notice that it has amazing product shots mostly due to their gorgeous models. The face of their brand is Korean it-girl Park Sora and I think that they were spot on in their choice of muse. Whenever I peruse their substantial beauty section on the site, I see how great it looks on her, and I'm persuaded to open up my wallet. I swear.... Anyways I recently hauled some eyeshadows and lipsticks (I'll post about those later) and thought I'd share some swatches and thoughts (especially since the internet is seriously lacking in 3CE reviews). Edit: link to lipstick review here and link to clothing haul review here.




3CE Eyeshadow Review Swatches Star Seed Cinnamon Golden Glow Saturn Juggling
They're the size of blushes. Humogenous!



EYESHADOWS

The first very glittery shade is called Star Seed. This glittery orange is really pretty on the lid. It's got so much glitter! It's really different from any Western eyeshadow I've tried. But for some reason I still like it for what it is. Oh also, if you look at the picture in the pan, you can see a dent in this shadow. It's so soft that it dents! So awesome. This one is a TOSS UP. Pick it up if you like glittery lids.

The next shade is called Cinnamon. This is a light to medium brown shade that leans on the cool side and is the perfect shade to contour your "crease" area, or if you have hooded eyelids... your eye socket contour area. This shade is extremely soft and buildable. It's pigmented but not overly so, allowing you to build the intensity to your desired level. It's also pretty easy to blend.This shade looks so pretty paired with a burgundy lip.   RECOMMEND. I think everyone needs a cool-tone matte brown in their collection. The shade is very versatile and can work on your brows, as a contour, and of course on the eyelids.

Next up is Golden Glow.  This classic warm gold shade has a satiny finish. I like that it swatches true to pan. I don't have that many uses for this color, I picked it up on a whim... but it does perform well. RECOMMEND.

The last shade is Saturn. At first, I was actually a little disappointed with this shade. The quality is pretty great like the others, but the shade looked a lot deeper and richer on the model. I was expecting something more plummy but got a burgundy. I initially thought this shade could make your eyes look inflamed or like you've been watching too much Marley and Me, but it turns out that it's grown on me and I rather like it now. I particularly enjoy it layered over Juggling as a base. RECOMMEND.





EYESHADOW STICK / LONG WEAR CRAYON

This shade is called Juggling. It's a shimmery peach cream shadow that's great as a wash of color over the lid or as an inner corner highlight. I picked it up because I saw a similar shade on the makeupaddiction subreddit and thought it would be perfect for spring. It stays on for about 8 hours. I have oily eyelids so I have to reapply after that but I think the lasting power is pretty on par with most eyeshadow sticks. Like all cream shadows, application is a cinch. You just use your fingers or a brush and spread it around until it sets after a few seconds. The only weakness of this eyeshadow stick is that it could be a touch creamier to make it easier to blend. The color is pretty unique for an eyeshadow stick, so if you like the color I RECOMMEND you pick it up. If not, then just know that I've seen better eyeshadow sticks... but plenty are worse than this one as well.

Below are some of the ways I like to wear the shadows.

Saturn 3CE 3 Concept Eyes
Saturn over Juggling, Cinnamon dusted lightly a as crease contour

3CE Saturn


All available at www.stylenanda.com

What do you think? Have you bought any of their products before?

-Joan 


No comments:

Post a Comment