POLL TIME!

Saturday, June 20, 2015




First off, if you've been visiting this blog for awhile, thanks for your continued interest and support! It would really help me plan future content if you took the time to answer three little questions!

What kind of products do you want to see reviewed?

Makeup in General
Asian Makeup
Skincare in General
Asian Skincare
Other
Please Specify:
Poll Maker


What kind of makeup tutorials are you into?

Korean makeup looks
Western makeup looks
Hooded eye makeup looks
Color pairing ideas
The basics: eyeliner, foundation routines, halp me!
Other
Please Specify:
Poll Maker


How familiar are you with Korean/Asian skincare?

Brand spanking new!
Brand spanking new, but I'm getting ready to take the plunge.
I know the basics: the routine, the brands, the retailers
I have an active interest.
Way advanced, I was into it before it got big (you hipster you)
Other
Please Specify:
Poll Maker







Find me on Social Media!

twitter unsightlygimp | I mainly post about sales, giveaways, blog updates, & music.


instagram nonsonoquitter | It's a bit dry these days as my phone needs an upgrade but I post blog updates, and #tbts.



pinterest nonsonoquitter | I pin all of my blog entries & fashion/beauty inspiration.

Visit Joan Lee's profile on Pinterest





Thank you thank you for your input! And let's connect on social media! One love y'all.

Let's get together and feel alright.

xx Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment