Blog Update - www.kinseng.org

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking long and hard about how difficult my blog name is to read, recognize, and remember.

So today I've decided to go ahead with re-launching the blog under the name "kinseng".

Kinseng stands for "K-beauty" "inseng". "Inseng" in Korean means life. So it just reflects the main focus of this blog, the k-beauty life. :)

What this means...



  1. (1) The blog has permanently moved to www.kinseng.org

  2. (2) I will be updating the blog name to kinseng. All social media accounts will follow suit.

  3. (3) My former url will redirect automatically to the new address.

  4. (4) If you have ever linked to me before, all of those links are dead. I'm sorry!

That is all! I hope the move doesn't affect anyone negatively. 

Thanks for your understanding!

Have a great Saturday/Sunday - whichever day it is in your part of the world.

Best,
Joan

Kinseng rhymes with ginseng, a fave!


P.S. Follow my NEW blog with Bloglovin'
P.P.S. If you would like to follow via Feedly, you can search on www.kinseng.org as the feed is now ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment